- Call (678) 909-6345
- Course Code:
Your business is not a commodity. Neither is your phone system.
Seviar tailors phone systems to your needs, allowing you to communicate more profitably. We offer Fortune 500 business phone features to small and medium businesses. Our call and contact solutions are designed to maximize sales and increase pickups, allowing you to better serve your customers.
Telecom issues are complicated, costly and could expose your business to downtime. Whether you are searching for a cost-effective, rock-solid replacement for a legacy phone system, in the midst of relocation, or just expect more from your current set-up, we can help.
Seviar expertise is your best defense against excessive telecom rates, construction charges and unfair contracts with high termination fees. We have moved, designed, and deployed new phone, data and IT systems for businesses just like yours, including single and multi-location companies.
Have a conversation with an engineer today and see what Seviar can do for you.
Advanced VoIP Solutions
Agile VoIP Solutions by Seviar means tighter integration in applications and increased control over customer facing and internal communications. Our solutions maximize your customer engagement value by utilizing our blend of harmonized solutions, many of which are open source with no contractual strings and licensing cost. We offer tiers of support for customers of various size and can manage new system requirements, upgrades and migrations.
Office Phone Systems
- Small, medium to large enterprise business customers
- 10s, 100s or 1000s of users
- Multi-location support, perfect for headquarters and branch arrangements
- Remote teleworker capabilities
- Centralized management for all locations and users
Call Center Phone Systems
- Inbound Call Processing
- Outbound Contact Centers
Call Processing & Call Handling Solutions
- Interactive Voice Response ( IVR )
- Notification Systems
- Debit and Credit Card Activations
- Subscribed Systems (Seviar does not support any platform used for unsolicited telemarketing)
- Emergency outbound calls
- School, work, or plant closures
- Natural disasters
- Standard notification calls
- Hotel wake-up calls
- Housebound check-in lines